quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

Especial São Valentim

Some girls, they like candy, and others, they like to grind,

Ill settle for the back of your hand somewhere on my behind.

Treat me like Im a bad girl, even when Im being good to you,

I dont want you to thank me, you can just spank me. mmm.

Some guys like to sweet talk, and others, they like to tease,

Tie my hands behind my back and, ooo, Im in ecstasy.

Dont slobber me with kisses, I can get that from my sisters,

Before I get too cranky, you better...

Like hanky panky ,Nothing like a good spanky

Dont take out your handkerchiefs,I dont wanna cry, I just wanna hanky panky.

Please dont call a doctor, cause theres nothing wrong with me,

I just like things a little rough and you better not disagree.

cause I dont like a big softie, [no], I like someone mean and bossy,

Let me speak to you frankly, you better...

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Toma lá uma palmadinha!!E não é nas costas!!
Tita

Unknown disse...

I prefer candy..

happy valentine para ambas:)

Sérgio Mak disse...

Naquela altura, a dona madonna tb didn't like to depilate the sobrancelhes como hoje em dia. É um sinal dos tempos...

Anónimo disse...

Macaca... Não sabia que estavas neste registo! LOLOLOLOLOL!