quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Sublinhados #2

E porque o meu percurso de metro é ainda mais curto e porque o tempo para ler é ainda mais curto, aqui fica, algures entre a 3a e a 4a paragem do regresso a casa de ontem:

"I thought I could start over, you see. But now I know you can never start over. Not really. You think you have control, but you are like a fly in somebody else's web. Sometimes I think that is why I like accounting. All day, you are only dealing with numbers. You add them, multiply them, and if you are careful, you will always have a solution. There's a sequence there. An order. With numbers, you can have control..."

Barack Obama, Dreams from my father

1 comentário:

macaca grava-por-cima disse...

Ou em português: A minha herança!
Grande livro, grande homem, grande esperança depositada nale